Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Third Day Make Your Move Concert

I attended the May 5, 2011 Louisville, KY concert. Opening act, Tenth Avenue, was very good. I was impressed as they performed very well. No comparison, however, to the Third Day concert. Yes, I am a bit biased, being a huge Third Day fan - even a Gomer! Third Day sung a great selection of songs while focusing on their current release, "Move". I recommend a Third Day concert for everyone - it's simply the best! I also believe it would be a great opportunity to take non-Christian friends to witness and have a great time! I've seen Third Day five or six times and I have never been disappointed. Third Day truly puts on an outstanding concert! Love Mac Powell's moments of prayer - really feel even more connected to God! Out of five stars, Third Day Concerts rate ten stars!

Check out Thirdday.com for free live concert streaming! Still it doesn't quite compare to the experience of actually being at a Third Day concert!

No comments:

Post a Comment